Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום שבת, 21 ביולי 2018

JULY PLAY - TELL YOUR STORY 2

JULY PLAY - TELL YOUR STORY



 Click on the banner to reach the blog challenge



Another project in July Challenge
Inspiration from the color palette of the challenge
And from the picture I chose
Again this is a picture I myself took
Another relaxing place for me
 to explore the familiar surroundings 
and photograph the landscape
And that day I loved the sea of chrysanthemums 
that stretched out before me
I will not bother you with words

I tried as usual to merge the background with the pictures,
 to put items in order to highlight and support the pictures

This time I also prepared a demo video for the work I did in this piece
A list of materials is in the video description
You are more than welcome


More photos


















Hope that the work meets the challenge
Thank you for entering my blog
I wish you all the best
Good luck to all participants

אין תגובות: