Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום רביעי, 12 בדצמבר 2018

DECEMBER PLAY - CLICK CLICK 2

DECEMBER PLAY - CLICK CLICK 2

My second entry to the blog
Autumn Bouquet




Click on the banner to reach the challenge blog



I admit that the colors in this challenge
 made it big time for me
In fact, I surprise myself because these are
 strong colors that usually dont talk to me
 but this time they really shouted at me
looking for my full attention
It has been a long time since I have been so inspired
 as in the challenges of the past two months, great fun
 think I finally got the point
  What's important is staying me
 and enjoying the process

I did different processing pictures
 to make them look the most natural
















I also prepared video tutorial
 I upload it to YouTube
I'll add  it here



Hope you like it
Thank you for passing by on my humble blog
Zvia

אין תגובות: