Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום שני, 23 במרץ 2020

silence -March Challenge

silence -March Challenge

"Silence is a source of great strength"
Lao Tzu-
silence to me is a sign of great strength
In the difficult time that is going through the world right now
In all the general and personal communication in the various media
I find that silence is a great virtue of a few people
I do not disregard the need to have relevant information about what is happening
But when everything is turbulent and everyone says something different
It causes panic and hysteria among people
And a bit of silence inherent in creativity is a wonderful force of healing

This piece is a black and white image
  Which I made a transfer to canvas
By the way, this is my first time making a transfer
I added different textures with modelling  paste
 and crackle paste
 magicle powder and magicle shekers 
of lindy's
in the challenge color's
Flowers, some of which I made myself, metals, gems, and lace
I found the sentence online, loved , adopt and print
In the picture itself,
 I added shadows and highlights to the character
 in black and white
I hope it meets the conditions required for the challenge
Because it is indeed a black and white image originally
Of course I was inspired
 by the inspiration board 
and the works of the design team
I hope you'll like it
Thank you for stopping by



Click on the banner to reach the Challenge Blog











"שתיקה היא מקור לחוזק גדול"תרגום חופשי
המשפט המקורי של לאו צו

שתיקה בעיניי היא סימן לחוזק גדול
בזמן הקשה שעובר על העולם כרגע
בכל התקשורת הכללית והאישית במדיומים השונים
אני מגלה שהשתיקה היא סגולה גדולה של אנשים מעטים
אני לא מתעלמת מהצורך במידע רלוונטי על המתרחש
אבל כאשר הכל סוער מסביב וכל אחד אומר משהו אחר
זה גורם לבהלה והיסטריה בקרב האנשים
וקצת דממה הגלומה ביצירתיות היא כוח ריפוי נפלא

היצירה הזו היא תמונה בשחור לבן
  שביצעתי ע"י העברה לקנבס
אגב, זו הפעם הראשונה שלי לבצע העברה בכלל
הוספתי טקסטורות שונות עם משחת עיצוב 
 ומשחת סדקים
 אבקות שונות של לינדיז בצבעי האתגר
פרחים שאת חלקם הכנתי בעצמי, מתכות, אבני חן ותחרה
מצאתי את המשפט ברשת, אהבתי, אימצתי והדפסתי
בתמונה עצמה,
 הוספתי לדמות צללים והדגשים
 בשחור ולבן
אני מקווה שהוא עומד בתנאים הנדרשים לאתגר
כי זאת  אכן תמונה בשחור לבן במקור
וכמובן שקיבלתי השראה מלוח ההשראה
ומהעבודות של צוות העיצוב 
אני מקווה שתאהבו 
תודה שביקרתם בבלוגי הצנוע 




אין תגובות: