Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום רביעי, 22 באפריל 2020

April Challenge 2020 -The beauty and the bloom

April Challenge 2020
The beauty and  the bloom

This time the Spring and Happy Inspirational board
A little got me out of my familiar comfort zone
These are colors that I don't often use
And doesnt combine them very frequently
A minority of matching materials
 made me draw the beauty and fit
her shades to the inspiration board
And YES this is my drawing from A to Z
I used professional watercolors that I have
I added a background with stencil and modeling paste
I added flowers in colors relevant to the challenge
I added lace and more
 And I'm just in love with her 
It always happens to me
It is precisely these works that make me think and sweat
And trigger my imagination
She ended up just like I imagined her in my mind
  Hope you like her at least as much as I do
YouTube video coming soon
 ♥ Thank you for stopping by




Click  the banner to reach the Challenge Blog













 Thank you for choosing me for one. of  the top 3
🙏😊😍

אתגר אפריל 2020
 היפה והפריחה 

הפעם לוח ההשראה השמח של האביב 
קצת הוציא אותי מאזור הנוחות המוכר שלי
אלה צבעים שאני לא משתמשת בהם לעתים קרובות
ולא משלבת אותם בתדירות גבוהה 
מיעוט של חומרים תואמים
  גרם לי לצייר את היפיפייה הזאת
ולהתאים את גווניה ללוח ההשראה
וכן אכן זה ציור  שלי מ-א' ועד ת'
השתמשתי בצבעי מים מקצועיים שיש לי
הוספתי רקע עם סטנסיל ומשחת עיצוב 
הוספתי פרחים בצבעים רלוונטיים לאתגר
הוספתי תחרה ועוד
  ואני פשוט מאוהבת בה
זה תמיד קורה לי
דווקא העבודות הללו גורמות לי לחשוב ולהזיע
ומעוררות  את דמיוני
היא בסופו של דבר יצאה בדיוק כמו שדמיינתי אותה במוחי
   מקווה שאתם תאהבו אותה לפחות כמוני
בקרוב סרטון ביוטיוב 
תודה שביקרתם בבלוגי הצנוע ♥

אין תגובות: