Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום חמישי, 18 ביוני 2020

June Challenge - Dance your heart out

June Challenge - Dance your heart out

The stunning colors of the June challenge mood board
Are not the usual color palette I use
  But I loved their strength and power so much
Such inspirational power
Until I was inspired to make beautiful flowers
Especially for this piece
I so much enjoyed making this piece
And the preparations for it
As always, I take video of the process
So again this time without exception
Everything is filmed and I will uploaded it to YouTube 
Thanks so much for a wonderful inspiration
I hope you like it
Thank you for stopping by

 
























First winner- Won this challenge 
זכיתי באתגר הזה במקום ראשון 

אתגר יוני- רקדי את לבך החוצה

הצבעים המהממים של לוח ההשראה של אתגר חודש יוני
אינם פלטת הצבעים הרגילה שאני משתמשת
 אבל כל כך אהבתי את החוזק והעוצמה שלהם 
עוצמת השראה שכזאת 
עד שקיבלתי השראה להכין פרחים יפיפיים
במיוחד ליצירה הזאת 
אני כל כך נהניתי להכין את היצירה הזאת 
ואת ההכנות לקראתה . 
כמו תמיד , אני מצלמת  בוידיאו את התהליך 
אז גם הפעם ללא יוצא מן הכלל 
הכל מצולם ואעלה זאת ליוטיוב בזמן הקרוב
תודה רבה על השראה נפלאה 
אני מקווה שתאהבו 
תודה שביקרתם בבלוגי הצנוע


אין תגובות: