Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום שישי, 4 בספטמבר 2020

Annual diary cover

Annual diary cover
Hello to all of you creative souls
zvia is here and in honor of the new year 
I decided to re-wrap a simple annual diary

Here in Israel this year in September
 we celebrate the beginning of the new Hebrew year
And as my customs every year I wrap a new diary
 With the hope that the next year ahead 
will be blessed and better than the previous one
...and that everything we will plan will be good and will be at all
This last year was different from every year
And hope for all of us that next year
 will really be better to all of us



The Mood board dictated solid colors lace and festivity
So in hopes that this year will be all of these things
  I was inspired to wrap the diary 
And the leading words for me are
Solid, festive, rich, and stable
Hope you get a lot of inspiration








So without delay we will move on to the tutorial
Feel free to subscribe to my channel for more tutorials



Close-up photos







I wish you a wonderful and creative year
And hope you always enjoy creating


Waiting to see your creations


אין תגובות: