Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום רביעי, 9 במאי 2018

MAY PLAY - ALL ABOUT THE CENTER

MAY PLAY - ALL ABOUT THE CENTER

Link to the blog by clicking on the inspiration image



 MAY PLAY - ALL ABOUT THE CENTER


This time I'm participating in the challenge of May - all about the center

This challenge is the first challenge in the blog of challenges launched by Sharon Ziv

I am very happy to participate in it


To Focus Point, I chose a picture
 (from  allowed images across the web) 
and built the entire background around it
 As you can see the picture is also the biggest element in the work

I chose all kinds of blue and turquoise colors
 according to inspiration from the challenge color palette
 in addition to white and gray

As elements, I chose to put only leaves 
some of the leaves I cut on a big shot
(Pages I had prepared a long time ago from tissue paper)




 and some of these leaves were chipboards I covered with ink Distress
 in the appropriate colors with transparent powder embossing.


To background I put pages that match the colors in the picture
 Because of the direction of the light in the picture
 I chose to leave a bright part in the upper left corner,
 on the background pages I applied a transparent gesso 
and after it dried up I created the texture with modeling paste
 with stencils and also used negatives of what I cut in Big Shot
 I also used stamps of leaves with an embossing powder


When I put the elements I chose not to put the leaves around the whole picture
 but only where there are leaves according to what is in the picture


In the lower part below the picture I added texture with small Art Stone
 and sparkling sand to make it resemble the ground in the picture



I added Lindy's spray in colors that fit

Every once in a while I closed my eyes and opened again
 to check that my focus was drawn to the picture
. If I felt that something else was pulling my eye in place 
I blurred it with gesso or what had to be done at that moment

The last touches in the work are just a little 
smear of gesso to "dirty" the work a bit

I really enjoyed creating this work
 the tips really helped me and gave me a general focus
 and made it very easy for me in the creative process itself

I hope you have the strength for a little more
:-) ... Sorry about the digging
Thank you very much for the challenge,
 for the inspiration,
 for the tips

I feel that I have already won the very fact that I created this work
Good luck to everyone who participates

(Hebrew translation at the end of the post)

Close-up pictures

















שמחה לעדכן שזכיתי באתגר הזה 
Glad to inform you that I have won the challenge

 MAY WINNERS!


 -הקישור לבלוג בלחיצה על תמונת ההשראה

 הפעם אני משתתפת באתגר מאי  - הכל לגבי מרכז

אתגר זה הוא האתגר ראשון שבבלוג האתגרים שפתחה  שרון זיו
אני מאוד שמחה להשתתף בו

לפוקל פוינט בחרתי תמונה (ממאגר התמונות המותרות ברחבי הרשת) וסביבה בניתי את כל הרקע
כפי שאפשר לראות התמונה היא גם האלמנט הגדול ביותר בעבודה
בחרתי בכל  מיני גוונים כחולים וטורכיזים בהתאם להשראה מלוח הצבעים של האתגר בנוסף ללבן ואפור

כאלמנטים בחרתי לשים רק עלים , חלק מהעלים חתכתי בביג שוט (דפים שהכנתי ממש מזמן מנייר טישו)
 וחלק מהעלים אלה צ'יפבורדים שכיסיתי בדיו דיסטרס בצבעים המתאימים עם אמבוסינג אבקה שקופה .

לרקע שמתי דפים שמתאימים בצבעים לתמונה  . בגלל כיוון האור בתמונה בחרתי להשאיר חלק בהיר בפינה השמאלית למעלה, על דפי הרקע  מרחתי ג'יסו שקוף ולאחר שהוא התייבש יצרתי את הטקסטורה עם  משחת עיצוב  עם  שבלונות וגם השתמשתי בנגטיבים של מה שחתכתי בביג שוט
בנוסף גם השתמשתי בחותמות של עלים עם  אבקת אמבוסינג
כאשר שמתי את האלמנטים בחרתי לא לשים את העלים מסביב לכל התמונה כולה אלא רק איפה שיש עלים לפי מה שיש בתמונה
בחלק התחתון מתחת לתמונה הוספתי טקסטורה עם ארט סטון קטנות וחול מנצנץ , על מנת שיהיה  שדומה לקרקע בתמונה
הוספתי ספריי לינדיז  בצבעים שמתאימים
מידי פעם  סגרתי עיניים ופתחתי שוב לבדוק שהפוקוס  שלי נמשך  לתמונה .. אם הרגשתי שמשהו אחר מושך לי את העין במקום , אני טשטשתי אותו עם ג'יסו או מה שצריך היה לעשות באותו רגע .
נגיעות אחרונות ביצירה רק מריחות  קטנות של ג'יסו "ללכלך" קצת את העבודה
מאוד נהניתי ליצור את העבודה הזאת , הטיפים מאוד עזרו לי ונתנו לי פוקוס בכלליות ומאוד הקלו עליי בתהליך היצירה עצמו
מקווה שיש לכם כוח לעוד קצת ...מצטערת על החפירה..
תודה רבה על האתגר , על ההשראה , על הטיפים
אני מרגישה שכבר זכיתי בעצם העובדה שיצרתי את היצירה הזאת
בהצלחה לכל מי שמשתתפת


אין תגובות: