Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום רביעי, 23 במאי 2018

Sweet Dreams - New creation and participation in two challenges


Sweet Dreams - New creation and 
participation in two challenges



The details of the challenges-
 and banners of their inspiration boards
 will appear later in the post
The project is new and particularly Done for-
 to both challenges

The rules of the challenges, apart and parallel

.I certainly read and follow the two blogs-

The link I put is connected only to the post where the- 
.specific project is participates in the challenges

The inspiration I took from the picture I chose-
 .and of course from the inspiration boards of the challenges
.For colors I chose shades of turquoise and blue /purple-

The picture is the largest element- 
and underneath it I added a page
 .in suitable shades as a matting

For the background, I used a mask-forest with  modeling paste-
  Lindy's spray and fireworks spray , stemps, Versa Mark and ambosing powders
Elements - flowers, Cheese cloth and Linen thread I painted with the same spray as in the background
Other elements are the chipboard frame, and the lettering I used-
 .with Versa Mark and ambosing powders  
 Banners of challenges
Links by clicking on the banner

MAY-PLAY

 May Challenge

The rest of the post are images of the project including close-up pictures


Hope you find the project suitable for your challenges
  With joy and pleasure and good luck to the other participants
Zvia

























אין תגובות: