Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום ראשון, 10 ביוני 2018

JUNE PLAY - GO WITH THE FLOW


 JUNE PLAY - GO WITH THE FLOW


 , New Challenge
Later in the post I will put the banner and color palette of the challenge


A.
 I put the focal element close to the right side,
 definitely not in the middle of the project,
 the truth is that I usually avoid putting the focal element in the middle anyway,
... find that this is my second nature, I have no explanation why 

B.
 Maybe it will sound strange but the story behind this project
 is my sense of self-confidence
 and my personal feeling that there still work to be done  About 
believe in myself 
 even though ,I am an open person and able to appreciate 
.other people's creations
Despite working on my self-confidence
Still, I prefer to challenge myself
And this is why I chose this picture,
 in a photography shop they printed the picture for me,
 mistakenly wrong shape,
They developed it too wide instead of standard form
 but I found a movement in it, even though it is a landscape picture

 the colors in the palette are usually Symbolize summer colors 
and I went with the feeling that I want different weather , Winter 
.. and again I did not make it easier on myself
 and chose not to put flowers,
which seemed to me unfit for this subject

C.D.
For continuity of the picture I used  in the background very small art ston,
 different color types, the colors are taken in the picture, 
I also pasted paper cuts in tree shapes,
 and round shapes of chipboards and mold casts as there is 
symbolically on the pages themselves




E.
To my delight, I closed my eyes a few times and when I opened them they
 landed on the focal point
and only then went around to see the rest and returned to the focal point

1.
The project is a picture that can be hung on the wall

2. 
Actually I used all the colors in the palette + white

3.
The project is new and I made it especially for this challenge

4.
This is the banner of the challenge, 
by clicking on the image you will reach the challenge blog


 JUNE PLAY - GO WITH THE FLOW

5.6.7. 
done

Certainly the rules of the challenge and the tips 
focus and facilitate  the approach to the project

More photos of the project
















To make it neat I answered questions
 like they were written on the challenge blog

I hope I stood on the requirements of the challenge

I hope you'll like it

Good luck to all participants

zvia


אין תגובות: