Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום שישי, 17 באוגוסט 2018

It's all a matter of perspective -AUGUST PLAY - BE AUTHENTIC


AUGUST PLAY - BE AUTHENTIC
"It's all a matter of perspective"
New Notebook Art Journal



Click on the banner to reach the challenge blog


A new creation especially for the challenge
I dont think I could be more authentic than I am in this piece
Certainly the tips helped ... especially the tip
 to take a chance and not be afraid to make a mistake

I think this time I'll give the pictures and the piece to speak for me

Just will say at first that I've been drawing  since I was a child
And from there actually flows every piece I have ever created

...And I'll just add that when I finished this piece I cried
  And writing these words brings tears to my eyes

I had a week with mixed feelings 
And in that piece I gave myself away completely





















I hope you'll like it

Anyway, whatever
It's enough for me that I'm just in love with it completely
Thank you for stopping by
A good weekend for all of you
Zvia














אין תגובות: