Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום שלישי, 4 בספטמבר 2018

August challenge - Сolors of life

August challenge - Сolors of life

August Challenge in Mixed Media & Art Blog



Click on the banner to reach the challenge blog

This time I took the time and got inspired by
 the Inspired Creations in the challenge post
I looked many times and when I went to create this piece
 They were already so introverted in me
So much so that only when I raised my eyes from the piece
 after I finished  it i realize
 how truly I was inspired by them
Not imitation but totally inspiration


In this piece I used old brushes, small pieces of wood 
chipboard cuts, metal leaves, gesso, modeling paste
Cheese Cloth,Lindy's Spray and Shaker,Crackle paste
 network image (approved) , flowers And more



 close-up pictures












more images of the creative process











 Hope you'll like it
Hope the piece fits the challenge requirements
Thank you for stopping by
Zvia



אין תגובות: