Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום שישי, 30 בנובמבר 2018

NOVEMBER PLAY - NEVER ENDING STORY 2

NOVEMBER PLAY - NEVER ENDING STORY 2

Another creation for the November challenge

   Canvas Mixed Media Layout




Click  the banner to get to the challenge blog


i'm very excited to show you this piece
These are pictures of my daughters from 27 years ago
Next week (8.12) we will celebrate the birthday
 of my eldest daughter, mor, 31 years old
I really enjoyed preparing this piece











And I also prepared a video tutorial that I will upload later
In the video you can see the process and the materials I used




 Hope you enjoy and like it
Thank you for stopping by my humble blog


מאוד מתרגשת להציג לכם את היצירה הזאת
אלה תמונות של הבנות שלי מלפני 27 שנים 
בשבוע הבא (8.12) נחגוג יום הולדת לבתי הבכורה ,31 שנים 
מאוד נהניתי להכין את היצירה הזאת 
והכנתי גם סרטון הדרכה שאעלה יותר מאוחר 
בסרטון תוכלו לראות את התהליך ואת החומרים בהם השתמשתי 
 מקווה שתיהנו ותאהבו 
תודה שעצרתם בבלוגי הצנוע 


אין תגובות: