Zvia Art corner

Zvia Art corner
פינת ליטוף יצירות /Zvia Art corner

יום ראשון, 18 בנובמבר 2018

NOVEMBER PLAY - NEVER ENDING STORY



NOVEMBER PLAY - NEVER ENDING STORY

Follow your dreams



Click on the banner to get to the challenge blog

Apart from the never-ending story in the piece itself
The last touch and another touch that follows 
In my personal story
The never-ending story is my desire to please others
A desire that sometimes makes me feel sad when I dont succeed in it
I look around and examine myself
Checking again and not understanding
 what I did wrong and what I did so badly 
And it's hard for me to forgive myself

So I admit that I had a lot of doubts about
 whether to publish this work in the challenge 
Afraid to disappoint and be disappointed again
Because it seems that I just failed recently
And all this despite the knowledge
That in fact
 Art is a matter of taste and 
Everything is controversial

But the bottom line and the last touch I added to this work
These are the words that express my true desire
 I will keep following my dreams
I have to go on doing what I love &
So yes ... I really love this piece

I started it the day the new challenge came out ... but I waited 
Because I did not want to get a compliment on excessive speed.... LOL

I filmed the process and the materials for two full days
This is because I like the materials drying naturally
The heat gun in this video only illustrates the importance of drying in the process
I will add the video to a post
Once it'll uploaded  to my channel


More photos











Thank you for stopping by
Zvia


אין תגובות: